Learn more about Dr. Reza Taba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reza Taba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taba
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Reza Taba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Taba graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Taba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reza Taba MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Reza Taba practice?
- Dr. Reza Taba has 1 office location.
Dr. Reza Taba practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Rheumatologists.