Dr. Reza Taba Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Reza Taba?

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Taba is empathetic, caring and a good listener. He spends time with his patients. He works very hard to find the right treatment plan for you which can be challenging for fibromyalgia. He combines prescription medication, along with suggestions for lifestyle changes (don't stress, relax, do yoga, do things you enjoy) and answers any questions or concerns I may have. Anytime I have called about any concerns (new pain, sleep issues) he calls me promptly back. I highly recommend him as a doctor.

I was misdiagnosed by this doctor!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

I was referred to Dr Taba to see if I was positive for Lupus. After several ANA tests showing positive, he still told me, "No, you do not have Lupus". I questioned why I had so many positive tests. He had no answer except that the test sometimes give false positives. I suffered and stayed sick not knowing what was wrong with me. Until I went to Mayo clinic and it was confirmed I had Lupus, SLE. I am currently being treated with the best care and knowledgeable doctors. Please, for your health, do not see Dr. Taba. Please find someone else.

His new # 904 383 1005

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Wow!

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Told me to take yoga for my fibromyagia after waiting an hour to see him. Not pleased at all

Posted on August 28th, 2012

Outstanding doctor

Disbelief

Posted on April 17th, 2012

No exam, did not want to know family history, No computer, An old recycled folder with a piece of paper is what he wrote in. Gave me some samples and a prescription and told me what he felt was wrong with me and did not like my questions. I will never go back. WOW!!! No wait, no one is in the office or parking lot.

Could not give me a correct diagnosis

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. R Taba to get a diagnosis on my condition. My other Drs (Pulmonary, Cardiologist, and Allergist) suspected I had Lupus and wanted Dr. Taba to confirm. However, after many blood work, Dr. Taba insisted I did not have Lupus. This went on for a year, finally I went to another Rheumatologist, Dr. Wang (at Mayo Clinic) and confirmed I did have Lupus and it had gotten severe to the point it affected my lungs. If Dr. Taba didn't misdiagnosed me, I probably wouldn't have got so severe.

Posted on July 14th, 2017