Cosmetic Surgery/Aesthetic Medicine

2445 5th Avenue, Suite 240
San Diego, CA 92101
619-990-1138
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Botched eye  |  show details
by Dave on Jan 29th, 2014

This 'Doctor' makes eyes droopy with Botox. Doesn't know what he's doing

Jul 8th, 2013

|  Healthy Lipo Patient  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2013

I had lipo on my stomach done last year by Dr. Tirgari and his team, and it was a great experience. They seemed very caring, and were patient with my questions. I keep myself in better shape than most people probably do, and the results have really helped me gain definition in my abs that I could never seem to get from just dieting and working out (still working on getting a great six pack!). I've never had experience with any other cosmetic surgeries, but I imagine the patient care, results, and follow up couldn't be much better.

Sep 21st, 2012

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Tirgari. He takes the time to actually listen and will follow-up on me to make sure that my condition is improving. Love him and his staff!

Aug 27th, 2012

HE is the worse Dr. I have ever met

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

Very professional and caring. Took good care of me and my family

|  Amazing Work  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2010

I came to Avalon Laser located on 8555 Station Village Lane San Diego CA 92108 for Botox. Dr. Tirgari is very knowledgeable and explained to me how the procedure would work. It was very painless and the results are great! I love how I instantly lost 5 years off my face! I would highly recommend Dr. Tirgari to everyone I know! If you would like to schedule an appointment please call Avalon Laser 619-990-1138 or visit their website www.avalon-laser.com

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

Dr. Tirgari has treated my family for years. He is #1. Very good and thorough doctor. Always takes the time to listen.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

Dr. Tirgari is extremely caring, honest and patient. Without his expertize, my father would not have lived.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2010

Always takes the time to listen. I have been coming to Dr. Tirgari for years and he has always made himself available to myself and my family. He and his staff are genuinely caring.