A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Reza Vagefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Reza Vagefi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vagefi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vagefi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Reza Vagefi, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vagefi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Vagefi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Reza Vagefi BA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. M Reza Vagefi practice?
- Dr. M Reza Vagefi has 1 office location.
Dr. M Reza Vagefi practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.