Learn more about Dr. M Reza Vagefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Reza Vagefi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vagefi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vagefi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Reza Vagefi, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vagefi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Vagefi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Reza Vagefi BA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. M Reza Vagefi practice?
- Dr. M Reza Vagefi has 1 office location.
Dr. M Reza Vagefi practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.