Learn more about Dr. M Reza Vagefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Reza Vagefi, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vagefi graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Vagefi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vagefi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. M Reza R. Vagefi practice?
Dr. M Reza Vagefi practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Media, PA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.