Dr. Reza Yavari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Reza Yavari?

More about him/Less about me

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I would get, if I were lucky, 5 minutes discussing my issues and 10 minutes listening to his resume and adventures. Bragging here, name dropping there. So many times he could not find my latest lab work and had to hunt for it. I found him very lackadaisical and distracted. Office staff mediocre at best. There are better doctors elsewhere.

DR YAVARI MISREPRESENTED HIS PROGRAM

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr Yavari's office staff told me he had a weight loss plan for vegetarians. When I met with Dr Yavari, I made it clear I wanted a vegetarian plan that I could sustain for life. But, he makes you pay and sign a non-refundable contract before he gives the plan. So, I signed the contract in good faith and paid in full. When I was handed the Beyond Care plan, I was shocked because it was mainly fish and animal products in extremely large amounts (115g a day). He did not have a 1,000 calorie a day vegetarian plan: the Beyond Care plan is not for vegetarians. He refused a refund. The non-refundable contract should be a big red flag to anyone considering Dr Yavari's Beyond Care weight loss program.

Posted on May 28th, 2012

Dr. Yavari went above and beyond to make sure I got premium care. He helped me overcome major metabolic disorders, thyroid problems and so many others. I am now off all medications (except thyroid) and doing very well. I had PCOS and therefore infertility. I am now expecting. I moved and can no longer see him but I still have not found a Dr. who has the knowledge, time and dedication I got from him. All my best Dr. Yavari!

It's your decision

Posted on April 5th, 2011

I was out of control and the labs were not good. When I met with Dr. Yavari I asked him if the issues were fixable, he said yes. I did what he told me and the rest as they say is history. I've lost over 50 lbs in about 6 months but more importantly learned how to not use food as a crutch. I not only lost weight but got an out of control situation with diabetes arrested. Thanks Dr. Y.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017