A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rezarta Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lloyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rezarta Lloyd practice?
Dr. Rezarta Lloyd practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.