A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rezina Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rezina Ahmed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rezina Ahmed MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rezina Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rezina Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rezina Ahmed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL and Fayetteville, AR.
See Tampa Family Physicians and Tampa General Practitioners.