A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rezina Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rezina Ahmed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sir Salimullah Medical College, Dhaka.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rezina Ahmed MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rezina Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rezina Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rezina Ahmed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL and Fayetteville, AR.
See Tampa Family Physicians and Tampa Primary Care Doctors.