A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Reziuddin Siddique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Reziuddin Siddique is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddique
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Siddique Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddique graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siddique has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Reziuddin Siddique MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Reziuddin Siddique practice?
- Dr. Reziuddin Siddique has 1 office location.
Dr. Reziuddin Siddique practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Geriatric Doctors.