Dr. Rezkalla Butros MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 28th, 2016
Pathetic
Worst office in town...... takes 2 weeks for a script to get filled and ive been lied to numerous times about ot getting filled!!! Hate the patient compassion and these ppl working there need to be admitted thereselves

May 21st, 2016
How this man has a license to practice medicine is still a big mystery to me!!

June 22nd, 2015
Horrible experience
This doctor has no sympathy to his patients. He could make a good business man but not good doctor for sure.

August 3rd, 2014
No Compassion
Not a very caring and compassionate doctor. Amazing that St. Joseph Mt. Sterling allows him to remain Chief of Staff and that he tells people that if they are admitted to this hospital they will have to see him whether they want to or not. I would not suggest that anyone go to this hospital as long as he is Chief of Staff and that people complain to the administration and ask that he be removed. Seems to want people to die and to speed up the process.

June 16th, 2014
Daughter of Alta Sergent
My Mother was in the nursing home in MT Sterling for 3 years. She got lung cancer. I "assumed" that she was getting the best of care from Butros, I can't even call him a DR. She wasn't even seen by him, she was seen by his PA. She was supposed to live for 5 to 8 months. She went downhill fast and he never came to see her. He never answered his phone, and he was on call the Sunday she expired. The nurses called him hourly and he never called back. My Mother needed more morphine, he never answered the phone, Mother fell three times and he never saw her. When he did call he was testy with the nurses for bothering him. I was there and could not get him on the phone!! When I called to ask him about it he said, "They must have called the wrong number!" My Mother was dying and he did not call to increase her morphine till the Saturday before she passed. Please avoid that kind of treatment.

December 16th, 2013
I waited about an hour to see Dr Butros. I was able to hear him in his office talking to somebody about his real estate business! After long wait he entered the room with attitude, refilled my medicine and kicked me out in less than five minutes? I fired him and looking for new physician...

October 8th, 2012
Don't ask questions.
Butros yelled at me because I asked a question. Unprofessional office.

October 14th, 2010
Rude and no ethics...Not recommended..

July 27th, 2010
This office is bad news.......

March 1st, 2010
Wrong Diagnosis
I saw the PA and Dr. Duhbar at this facility. I'll make the story short by saying that I was having severe pain had a CT performed per Dr. Duhbar. I never saw the results, yet on my follow up they told me there was nothing wrong with me and the CT results were clear. Not believing them, I went to Dr.Roberts in town for a second opinion. He had a copy of my CT results faxed to his office. Needless to say, Dr. Duhbar had lied. I had an object that was reading 2 cm in my back. Immediately, Dr. Roberts sent me the same day to a specialist in Lexington because not only that but my prostate was enlarged and I had blood in my urine. Dr. Roberts is a great doctor. The Butros office is bad news.

June 20th, 2017