Dr. Rezkallah Toro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 20th, 2016
I had Dr. Toro as a child for my pediatrician and it's great to have such a wonderful Dr for my son now also!

June 12th, 2015
Excellent Pediatrician
Billing department has issues with correctly billing insurance properly.

June 26th, 2012
took my grandson (who is diagnosed with AUTISM by NYS disability) to this so called doctor who was the only doctor available with openings after my son in law got out of the Navy, to get a referral to a developmental ped in Syracuse. The worse doctor I have ever seen when it comes to Autism. Actually told my daughter to get him out of the building cause he was screaming when touched. Excuse me he has Autism, we told him that and he just shrugged. Then he proceeded to ask me (after my daughter had left the room) why she(being my daughter) thought she needed a deveolpmental ped and not him. Well jerk-off cause you can't handle kids like him and obviously had no idea what melt downs are like for the child or the parent. My daughter and grandson cried all the way home. He is the most ignorant doctor I have ever met.

January 24th, 2011
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
He goes above and beyond to make sure you understand everything, very caring, patient, and handles my daughter flawlessly.... He makes the dreaded Drs appt an enjoyable experience! All my friends children also go see Dr.Toro, I would recommend him to everyone!

October 1st, 2010
Grandmother
I have always had a good experience with Dr. Toro. He is extremely through with his exam and relates very well with the children. He is very respectful of me and goes out of his way to be sure of his diagnosis description. I find him to be very intelligent and caring.