A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhaisa Dumenigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhaisa Dumenigo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumenigo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dumenigo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumenigo graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Dumenigo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhaisa Amelia Dumenigo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rhaisa A. Dumenigo practice?
- Dr. Rhaisa Dumenigo has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhaisa Dumenigo practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.