Dr. Rhea Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2014
Terrible experience
I saw "Dr." Cole on 4 occasions but it was not by choice. I was hurt on my job and was sent to Primacare in a Lewisville. Dr. Thacker and the entire staff were warm, supportive and caring. However there was one exception- "Dr." Rhea Cole. Her last name should be changed to Cold! This woman showed no compassion and questioned me as though she was a Prosecuting Attorney. She was insistent on filling medication prescriptions even i did not need it. At one time she stated that. "The next time I see you I am sending you back to work full duty". I questioned her as to how she could have her mind made up before seeing me again. Her answer was. "Take it up with your adjuster. "Dr." Cole also lies to patients and a Insurance carriers. If you must go to Primacare and I have nothing bad to say about anyone there except Cole. I highly suggest before you go to call in and make she is not on duty. Ask to see Dr. Thacker you're serious about getting treated with respect and getting well.

July 10th, 2013
She wrongly stated on documents that i had no injury and i went to another dr and they said different. I wouldn't go back to her

January 19th, 2015