A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhea Marinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Marinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Marinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhea A Marinstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhea A. Marinstein practice?
- Dr. Rhea Marinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rhea Marinstein practices Family Medicine near Sewickley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver, PA.
See Sewickley Primary Care Doctors.