Learn more about Dr. Rhea Marinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Marinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinstein
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Marinstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinstein graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhea A Marinstein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhea A. Marinstein practice?
- Dr. Rhea Marinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhea Marinstein practices Family Medicine near Cranberry Township, PA.
See Cranberry Township Primary Care Doctors.