Dr. Rhea Marinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhea Marinstein?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rhea Marinstein?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 1st, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Marinstein for several years. Will not go to anyone else.

August 21st, 2013

Patient

I used to think Dr. Marinstein was decent. But her quality of care has become deplorable. Not only is she arrogant, but she clearly is not taking notes in her patients charts or reading the notes in her patients charts. I saw her for an infection and she only prescribed me a three day antibiotic. On top of it she said she would run some tests to see what kind of infection I had. A week later when my symptoms were still present, I called to inquire about my test results and a new prescription. That is when it became clear that Dr. Marinstein did not send my samples to a lab to be analyzed. She and her nurses made all sorts of excuses as to why that didn't happen and the nurses even lied on behalf of Marinstein claiming she never told me she would do anything with my samples. (Why was I asked to give them if they weren't going to do anything with them?) They said I should make another appointment and give new samples that they would send off to be analyzed. When I got upset that I had been dealing with this infection for days and nothing further had been done beyond a 3 day antibiotic, they told me my health was not worth getting upset about. Dr. Marinstein refused to speak to me directly about her own screw up. She did speak to my lawyer husband and made up numerous excuses as to why nothing was done with my first round of samples including "they recently moved their offices" and that there were "communication errors within their office." She did not have the courtesy to own up to her failure to do anything with my first samples and certainly did not apologize. She even alleged that she has no problem treating other family members of mine, and implied that I was somehow in the wrong. A doctor who lies to your face about how they're going to treat your problem, who lies to cover up their own mistakes, and who makes excuses about what went wrong is downright dangerous! Stay away from her!

August 16th, 2012

Great doctor

She did everything precise with ease. Very professional and caring

March 24th, 2011

Rhea Marinstein

Great doctor

January 14th, 2010

Dr. Marinstein is the PCP for me and my husband - we both love her. She maintains a professional manner while being much friendlier than other doctors we have been to. We are a military family and will be very sad when we transfer and need to get a new doctor.

December 13th, 2009

Could have been better.

October 20th, 2009

Dr. Marinstein has been a caring, intuitive Physician for our entire family.

February 15th, 2017