Dr. Rhea Phillips MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2017
great job,Very friendly
Very Helpful.Answered all my questions

June 19th, 2017
good
excect

May 14th, 2016
She was so nice and friendly for a doctor. Fast but efficient. We loved her.

May 9th, 2016
Dr. Rhea has been so incredibly helpful in the treatment of my acne scars. For years I thought I had tried all options from CO2 to different injections. She truly cared about my result and suggested I try subcision, a treatment for acne scarring I had not previously tried. To say the least, it has been life changing. I thought I would be stuck with the scarring forever, but I have noticed smoother, more even skin ever since having the procedure with her. As well, I have trusted her with my injections for Botox and Restylane Silk and the results l have been phenomenal. I will continue to trust my injectable and dermatology needs to Dr. Rhea.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Rhea is an amazing dermatologist! A friend referred me for Botox treatments. So thankful for this great referral! She was so professional and had a nice calming presence when I came in for my appointment. She was so good, I didn't even need numbing cream. 3 days later and I look years younger! I would highly recommend her for all skincare needs. I can't wait for my next appointment.

May 1st, 2016
I needed a dermatologist who could tackle both the smaller stuff (occasional acne) and for me, the bigger stuff (facial spot excisions), and Dr. Rhea is just the best.

May 1st, 2016
Wonderful experience, knowledgeable kind Dr Rhea, smart helpful staff, clean comfortable office. I left with a great feeling of confidence, looking forward to coming back in a month. Highly recommend!

April 17th, 2016
I had been on BenzaClin, Differin, and oral antibiotics for almost a decade without much success. Right after my 24th birthday, my skin was worse than ever. I had cystic, hormonal acne all over my chin and my cheeks were always red. She told me not to worry, but I was ready to give up. She created a skincare routine for me and prescribed me spironolactone and doxycycline. Within six weeks, my skin was clearing up. Then, to remove dark spots and discoloring, I got laser treatments once a month. My skin is now better than I could have ever dreamed of. Dr. Rhea went beyond just clearing up my acne. My friends and family can't believe the transformation. It's been an absolute pleasure to come to her office. The staff is so nice and helpful and are always available via email or phone for any questions.

April 15th, 2016
Excellent caring and fast.

April 8th, 2016
I have been to two dermatologists before her, and I think she's the best. I like the fact that she leans towards natural, organic products (no parabens, no phthalates) and healthy living (get enough sleep) and that she sees the condition of one's skin as part of a whole. She's kind and thorough. I trust her. And everyone in the office is great and easygoing.

April 5th, 2016
Excellent.

April 2nd, 2016
I had 2 moles taken out that I had wanted to for a while. She and her assistant were very patient and understanding with me as I let them know that I wasn't too fond of needles and medical procedures. I easily get nauseous. She explained the entire process and the procedure itself was quick and painless. I would recommend her to all my family and friends. I am more than satisfied with my visit.