Learn more about Dr. Rhea Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Pimentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Pimentel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pimentel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhea L. Pimentel practice?
Dr. Rhea Pimentel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.