Learn more about Dr. Rhea Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Pimentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pimentel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Pimentel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhea Linette Ching Pimentel MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rhea L. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Rhea Pimentel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhea Pimentel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.