A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhea Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Pimentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pimentel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pimentel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Pimentel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Liberty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhea Linette Ching Pimentel MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Rhea L. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Rhea Pimentel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rhea Pimentel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Emporia, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Leawood Internists and Leawood Cardiologists.