A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhea Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Rogers, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rogers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhea Rogers MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rhea Rogers practice?
- Dr. Rhea Rogers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rhea Rogers practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Obstetricians & Gynecologists.