Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Gayle CE Webster on Dec 16th, 2014

Best Dr I have ever had!!

|  Ms.  |  show details
by Vickie Farmer on Oct 8th, 2014

We moved here from Georgia and chose Dr. Rowser. When I made the appointment I explained that I had a special needs grandson and about his medications. 1st. appointment was fine. I made the next appointment and this is where the problems came in. After seeing Miss Marcia she assured us that my grandson's medications would be sent to the pharmacy. On Fri. night I called. I called Sat., Sun., and Mon. Still no meds. I finally got a call from Miss Marcia and she said they were refusing to prescribe the medications. To me this makes them liars and are not looking after the patient. They sent me to a specialist that does group therapy 1st. before they see the specialist. I explained that my grandson would not understand the therapy. My son was able to call the pharmacy and they in turned called the Georgia doctor who authorized the medications. Dr. Rowers office seems to not care about their patients welfare and what is best for them. I think this practice is one of the worst doctors I have had the misfortune to come across. I would rate this doctors practice a minus 100.

|  sad  |  show details
by SADLY on Aug 19th, 2013

I was a experimental patient at wright state school of psychiatry. The school doesnt expect any patient to be long term. Once the counselor graduates your counseling ends. I had prescriptions for 3 mths, but just suddenly loss my job and insurance. I contacted the Dr to hurry and get refills for 90 days while I have insurance. I was advised to do so by my psychiatrist who released me for anxiety. Dr. Rowser(or the person scheduling the appt) could not ensure me that she would fill my medications??? I have a history of taking them. I am not an addict or trying to panhandle prescritpion meds. I FIND IT TO BE A MAJOR DISSERVICE THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE AS MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES RISE FOR MANY PEOPLE, THAT SHE DOESNT SEEM TO FEEL THE IMPORTANCE OR IS NOT SENSITVE TO MENTAL HEALTH PATIENTS. I AM DISCOURAGED AND THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED. I WAS PRAYED WITH ON MY LAST APPT WITH DR. ROWSER, MAYBE ITS A RELIGIOUS REASON, BUT GOD WOULDNT HAVE MADE PSYCHIATRIST EITHER IF THEY DIDNT SERVE A PURPOSE.

|  Pulled a Bait and Switch/ Awful Nurses  |  show details
by CF on Mar 25th, 2013

Nurse weighed me in front of another patient, then put me in a room w door open, took 5-10 minutes between each time she came back to ask questions. THEN nurse told me doc would be right in and minutes later a man walked it. It was the male nurse practitioner. 1. NOT a Doctor - NEVER saw the doctor at all 2. NP is NOT a woman - I had chosen this provider because more comfortable w a female 3. Billing got totally screwed and they billed me for anything that's wrong instead of routine physical I had scheduled. 4. Gave me a pill without explaining what it was or why - I had to ask before taking it. I still can't pick the doc out of lineup, NP never listened to what I said, nurse was awful. Left practice immediately - found an awesome doctor in a smaller practice.(I am used to doctors -never had these problems). Rating is 1 star b/c I can't give less.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr. Rowser makes me feel comfortable and I feel that I can be very honest about myself and get the best care from her diagnosis. She is all in one for me as (a woman) and my children.

|  The BESTEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

She the best awesome doctor she is caring takes her time with you no rush. I just bring a good book because she is worth the wait!