Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhea Sancassani
Dr. Rhea Sancassani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sancassani is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhea Sancassani has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rhea Sancassani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Stephen Mallon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Pedro Martinez-Clark
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Josef Toussaint
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Miami, FL 0 mi11