Learn more about Dr. Rhea Siatkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Siatkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Siatkowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siatkowski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Siatkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siatkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhea L. Siatkowski practice?
Dr. Rhea Siatkowski practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.