A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhea Siatkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhea Siatkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhea Siatkowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siatkowski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Siatkowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhea Louise Siatkowski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rhea L. Siatkowski practice?
- Dr. Rhea Siatkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhea Siatkowski practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.