3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 15th, 2015

This is a very rude lady. My dad had a traumatic eye injury and was desperate for help. First off, she was annoyed that I was helping answer her questions because my dad is hard of hearing. Then she said her nurse would call and schedule his surgery. She never did. Then when we called to see what the problem was, the nurse said she refuses to see my dad. I think she didn't know exactly how to perform the surgery he was requiring. I would not recommend this doctor for anyone. Not only was she zero help. She was extremely rude and not compassionate at all. She has no business being in the health care industry.

Jan 30th, 2014

I came to see Dr. Siatkowski for my severe dry eye syndrome. The first time I saw her, she had overbooked my appointment and rushed me in and out of the office. She spent a total of appx 15 minutes with me. This eye disease has caused me a great deal of hardship and sadness and I went to her with very high hopes of her really helping me out. I thought it would be different the second time I went to see her but she still did not pay much mind to me even though she wasn't overbooked. She barely looks at me while speaking to me and she makes me feel as if my problem is insignificant. These things would be somewhat acceptable if she had provided medical care that had benefited me but I am using the same over the counter eye care routine as I did before I went to see her and my condition has not improved any.