Dr. Rhee Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhee Miller?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Rhee Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 25th, 2017

AVOID

I would never suggest that anyone see this miserable excuse for a doctor. She is always late and does not show any signs of warmth or compassion toward her patients. One positive is her excellent staff (except her assistant Kelly McDowell) in the Conyers office.

August 20th, 2017

Cold

Clearly does not care about patients. All about making money. Not friendly. Poor bedside manner.

August 3rd, 2017

Poor

Not a good doctor. She is not nice. She is late most of the time. Staff are usually nice except Kelly who is very rude.

July 21st, 2017

Long wait. Doctor was rude.

July 13th, 2017

Poor quality of care

The doctor is ALWAYS late. She is rude. Her nurse Kelly McDowell is very rude as well. Both of them threatened to kick me out if I did not get shot after shot. I never got better. I recently changed doctors and am finally getting pain relief.

June 28th, 2017

Not impressed

Dr Rhee and her assistant Kelly McDowell and mean spirited people. They are interested only in making money. My health, needs and care are of second interest to them. They both kep me waiting in the room nearly 60 minutes every time. Dr Rhee is always always always late. Neither even said they were sorry for making me wait. Dr Rhee threatened to not give me my pain medication if I would not move my time slot to the morning (I can not come in the morning because I dont have a ride). When I said I cant come she had the lady tell me that I would not get any more medication.

May 19th, 2017

See another doctor

She is not a nice person and treats me like a criminal.

April 1st, 2017

Always late

My time is valuable. I refuse to be made to wait over an hour. Dr. Miller lacks empathy and compassion. I felt rushed once she finally bothered to see me.

March 24th, 2017

One star is to many

After one visit I went some place lse. This doctor is rude an seems not to care. Her staff (other than her nurse assistant Kelly McDowell) are now. Kelly is more rude than Dr Miller. They do not want to really treat my pain just give me expensive shots. I waited a very long time to be seen becasue Dr Miller and Kelly both showed up late to work.

July 31st, 2016

The employees were nice but the doctor is not. She is always late. She never listens to me just tells me where she wants to do another spine shot. She does not have good bedside manners.

May 6th, 2016

I was willing to put up with her always being late because the staff was so sweet. After Dr Miller was so nasty to me and her staff last week I decided I had to see another MD. She is not nice to anyone. Her bedside manner does not exist. She is not a good doctor.

October 13th, 2015

Dr. Miller took care of the pain that I was in and followed the plan we decided upon but when it came time for billing, I was billed for some services in-network and others were billed out of network. Even contacted my insurance company and all services there provided should have been billed in-network. The office refuses to correct this issue so I will not be returning as I was lied too and taken advantage of here.