Learn more about Dr. Rhett Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhett Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhett Cummings, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cummings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhett James Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rhett J. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Rhett Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhett Cummings practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners and Portland Pulmonologists.