Learn more about Dr. Rhett Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhett Cummings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhett Cummings, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cummings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhett James Cummings MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rhett J. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Rhett Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhett Cummings practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Critical Care Practitioners and Portland Pulmonologists.