A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhett Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhett Daugherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhett Daugherty, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Daugherty has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhett L Daugherty FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rhett L. Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Rhett Daugherty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rhett Daugherty practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.