A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhett Drugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhett Drugge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhett Drugge, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Drugge graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drugge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhett J Drugge MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rhett J. Drugge practice?
- Dr. Rhett Drugge has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhett Drugge practices Dermatology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Dermatologists.