inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2016
I had to have basal cell carcinoma removed from my face, in two different places. Not an easy thing to have surgery on your face. This Dr. Drugge is the absolute best. I have known about him for close to 30 years and have always spoken highly of and/or recommended him whenever the word dermatologist came up. and will continue to do so. He and his caring staff, made my life easier and stress free during this time.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. Rhett Drugge...How did make top Ten List!
I was highly recommened to Dr. Drugge by my internist and learnedhe was on the top 10 listof best doctors in the CT area. I was excited to meet him. I found the staff and him to be very arrogant especially when they learned I was on state aide. I never got the proper respect nor what I went there for resolved.. I guess he decided I could never afford him or his service. Which wasn't true. The last trip to him he never came into the room, he just sent in his assist with a option and price with a take or leave it attitude...so that is extactly what I did..I left to go back to my Wesport Dermatologist who way more expensive but give the respect I deserve...He's arrogant, unprofessional and a waste of time..don't waste your time...besides his office is very, very dirty and you can wait to see him a very long time...don't go!

October 30th, 2013
So upset
I went on this site because I was curious if anyone else was made uncomfortable and felt the doctor was inappropriate with another female patient. Not surprised by the last review I had the same experience. When I came out flustered, the staff did not seem surprised. The doorman of the building noticed I was upset and told me it was not the first time a female patient left the office upset due to his inappropriate behavior.

May 7th, 2013
without a doubt the worst experience i have ever had with a doctor, he doesn't feel he has to return phone calls, he charges before you see him and could care less about patients, he should not be practicing

August 31st, 2012
Their website says it all. THE BEST DERMOTOGIST
I was diagnosed with skin lupus in 2009. I have spent three years and thousands of dollars going to four different dermatologists with NO results. I was referred to Dr. Druggee by my rheumatologist. What I can say about him is he SOLVED my problem. He is a very smart,. gentle kind doctor. I am happy to say HE has found the solution to my skin lupus and I would HIGHLY recommend him. Again I can say THE BEST DERMATOLOGIST.

April 24th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and Impressive Melanoma Detection System
Dr. Drugge is an inventor, a visionary, and a very experienced doctor who is very attentive to his patients needs. Whether you need a cosmetic procedure or have concerns about a skin problem, Dr. Drugge takes the time to listen, diagnose the situation, and follows up on the treatment results. His life saving invention, the Melanoscan system which takes a digital image of your whole body, detected melanoma in it's early stage that other doctors missed. He is an excellent doctor and his staff are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist!

December 15th, 2011
shock and awe
I came with a specific question and instead of providing a response, Dr. Rhett Drugge quickly performed a surgery without discussing it with me in advance - I was too shocked to stop him not quite believing what was happening. At the end, he told me that I would be fine but it actually took me almost 2 months to completely heal. To be clear, maybe the procedure was helpful and maybe the recovery time was reasonable, but his fast-paced approach seems quite disturbing.

November 17th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Drugge has been my dermatologist ever since I met his receptionist on a train heading into NYC and she couldn't stop telling me how great her boss was. She told me he graduated from Harvard Medical School and I thought that sounded good. I was right. He has quickly and efficiently treated me for a variety of issues including a sort of freak recent development, a nickel allergy from my watch. He's top notch. A smart doctor.

October 16th, 2011
He cured a case of jock itch that I was dealing with for some time and saw two other Dr's on. He cured it in 2 days!

May 20th, 2011
Norwalk Ct
I went to two other doctors for months that were not able to treat me, but once I went to see doctor Drugge he healed me in 24 hours. He knew what the problem was the first time he looked at me. I only had to see him twice.

August 14th, 2009
office visit for melanoma screening
Impressive thorough total body examination by digital imaging and discussion following of every suspected, no mattwer how small,of potential melanoma development. My family has a melanoma history so I was greatly relieved.

May 2nd, 2016