A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyser Fredric graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keyser Fredric has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric practice?
- Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhett Keyser Fredric practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Oncologists.