Surgeons

Raleigh Plastic Surgery Center
1112 Dresser Ct
Raleigh, NC 27609
919-872-2616
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 26th, 2014

Dr. High constructed a breast augmentation on myself back in 2011. For the first month I was extremely pleased. However the amount of scarring and my left breast dropped has lead me to need psychiatric care and medication. I can no longer wear bathing suits and am extremely self conscious. I revisted Dr. High and he informed me that he would have to go back in and lift the on breast and would charge the same amount minus the implant price. This was a waste of $5600 and I am now scarred for life.

|  Love Dr High and his staff!  |  show details
by Wendy Cadwell on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr High and his staff are the most caring competent plastic surgeon I have met. I interview 7 plastic surgeon on my journey through breast cancer. I did a delayed reconstruction on one breast and imediated on the other. I saw plastic surgeons in Raleigh-Durham and Denver Co. I was told to move the latisimus muscle to "I would not touch you" by a Duke surgeon that made me cry. Dr High did the reconstruction with beautiful results. His nurse Ashley among other talents is a gifted tattoo artist. I was a difficult case and Dr high and his staff have made me whole again. I looked forward to my frequent visits to see my plastic surgeon family. I would highly recommend Dr Rhett High to anyone who wants beautiful results with a careing friendly staff.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Katie Murtagh on Jul 30th, 2013

RUN!!! DO NOT WALK!!! Dr High is on of the worst plastic surgeons in the business!! He performed 2 seperate procedures on me and both were grounds for malpractice. The breastlift left my breast different sizes and shapes with a golfball size hole in my chest; not to mention he put my implant in front on my muscle instead of behind as we had discussed in the consultation. The tummy tuck scar was not as discussed...he did not perform the agreed upon lipo and then told me he'd have to chg me $2500 for ansthesia to do it but wouldnt chg for his time since it was his over sight??? WHAT??? This Dr has one of the worst cases of god complex i have ever seen and his bedside manner is atrocious once he has your $$$....DO NOT USE AT ANY COST!!!!!!

|  would not trust this person  |  show details
by geo on May 24th, 2013

Went to this plastic surgeon as a referal from my daughters pediatrition. She had a splinter in her cheek that had become infected and the pediatrition said she needed to see a plastic surgeon. long story short, we opted to have surgury at rex hospitol (he was wanting to do this in his office) to remove a small splinter out of a 3 year olds cheek. was told it would be a small incision. Not a jagged 3 inch cut on her face. which became infected because he never actually removed the foreign object he was suppose to. I would never have forgiven myself if i gave him permission to do this butcher job on my daughter in his office with no anesthesia. had to have a 2nd surgury with diff. surgeon at duke to remove the foreign body and revise the scar. run away from this office...

|  My surgery was beyond my expectations  |  show details
by Donna Livengood on Mar 6th, 2013

Dr High and his staff are wonderful, caring and very professional. When I first saw Dr High I was nervous about my surgery. He took his time and explained everything in details to me. When he was finished with me and my husband, we both was very comfortable with him. My surgery turn out beyond my expectation. I feel beautiful again. My husband and I are very happy with our decision to go with Dr High. He is a very kind caring surgery. I highly recommend Dr High to anyone.

|  Wonderful Doctor and Staff!!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. High has recently completed breast reconstruction on both of my breasts during my cancer treatment...and it looks wonderful!! I had a double mastectomy and went through the process to have breast implants placed. Now I feel whole again! Throughout this process, Dr. High, his nurse, and the office staff were so supportive and caring. They are all so professional. The whole team helped me both physically and emotionally. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. High to anyone undergoing this situation!!

|  DO NOT CONSIDER DR. HIGH  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

My wife had a breast augmentation with Dr. High. One year post op she has experienced full bottoming out, Scars that are extremely visible and wide, she has had one revision on her scars which caused them to be even more visible. Due to the bottoming out she is unable to wear any bikini of any type. The augmentation went so bad and the outcome has led her to be on anti depressants. She experienced high pain levels through the whole ordeal and still to this day can wear an underwire bra. Dr. High had many excuses and would take no responsibility for her full drooping. He said it can be fixed and he recommends a revision but with a 2900 dollar bill. I would not recommend Dr. highs work to anyone, unless they would like to spend 6200 for even lower self esteem problems.

|  After surgery was over and they were paid, no one would even return my calls!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

My breasts were made uneven and lost all sensitivity. Dr. High said it was due to swelling and would be better after six months. Fourteen years later they are still messed up and I am having them redone. When I had an allergic reaction to a medication post-op, the nurse told me to quit whining about a little bruising and would not let me speak to the doctor! The reaction was life threatening and had to be treated by another physician! Horrible office staff, go somewhere else!!!!!!!

|  NIGHTMARE  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

**SPEND YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE***

|  Go to Dr. Law in Raleigh instead! Wish I did!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2011

After the procedure was over, to my surprise, Doctor Rhett High and staff were very rude!! NO HELP AT ALL!!!!! Well, the doctor was paid in full, and now I see that's all that matters to him!!!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE!!!!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. High 10 years ago for a breast reduction. He did a hack job on me. Here I am 10 years later and having to pay for my 3rd surgery to fix the mess he made of my breasts. I was an E cup naturally and asked to be taken down to a large C small D. He took me down to barely a B cup. He completely messed up my nipples, they sit at different heights. One is horizontal shaped and the other is vertically shaped. Not to mention the uneveness of the nipple. Afterwards my nipples looked like a babies bottle top the way the puffed out weirdly from my breast. Now for my scar they go so far the center of my chest to way under my arm pit. All the plastic surgeons I have seen since mentioned how long my scars are and that is horrible. Along with confirming the hack job he did on me.

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Years ago, I was 'mutilated' at Duke University Medical Center by a Plastic Surgeon with AFCS credentials. Dr. High was wonderful. His bedside manner is terrific. His skills are unmatched. Dr. High is simply marvelous!