Dr. Rhett Murray Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rhett Murray?

October 11th, 2016

Dr. Rhett Murray has no ethics. He doesn't follow the (doctor's medical oath of ethics) to help and treat his patients. Dr. Rhett Murray does not address his patient's questions, concerns, or pain. When asked questions he does not answer the asked questions or inform patient of their diagnoses. He is horribly rude. Dr. Rhett Murray does surgery and then he discharges his patients after their second follow up; without notifying the patient. Dr. Rhett Murray does not help or address patients that are having complications, severe pain, or in need of his medical knowledge. Dr. Rhett Murray's RNs are also rude on the phone. Dr. Rhett Murray has no concern other than making money from surgery. He is known in the medical community of dumping his patients that are having complications and pain on the patient's primary physician. He does not address or help his patients when they are the most vulnerable and of need of his medical help.

July 10th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner, rude, does not help patients when they are in pain, refusses to answer patients questions or address their concerns or medical issues. Terrible surgeon .

March 29th, 2016

Rude, spends no time with patient to answer or explain diagnosses, issues, reatment plan, or about surgery. Doesn't diagnoss correctly. Has no regard for patients pain or listening to patients medical issues.Discharges patient after surgery - ( takes patient out of the computer system at his office ), even when the patient is doing PT and going for following up appointments. All medial information & paper work has to be redone by the patient and then put into the computer system.

February 17th, 2016

Never Seen Him

A relative became brain dead after surgery. The call was courteous because there was no chance of recovery.

March 17th, 2015

Dr Murray did surgery for a tumor on my spine that was found by my Chiropractor. He said the fingers were wrapped around the spine so he had to take off some of the bone to get to it and was larger and deeper then he thought ,After surgery he left for the Christmas holidays and left no one in charge and what was to be an overnight deal turned into a night mare .I had such pain all week,they were running me back and forth for cat scans. Finally my daughter called the office and told them to get someone over there to see about me or I was going to die. Dr Hash came over and Did an M R I and found my spinal fluid was leaking out and I had a blood clot and I would be paralyzed if I did not have surgery right away . He went in and put a drainage tube in and solved my problem. I did not see Dr Murray until my stitches were removed and believe that was about 2 weeks later .He may be a good Dr but he needs to leave someone in charge of his patients when he goes off.One nurse said she told one of the staff members what was wrong as she had seen to many of these cases like this. He never did any follow ups. This was in 2006.

June 10th, 2013

Stay away

The way to describe this surgeon, is that he desperately needs to work on his consulting/bedside manner. He's short on words, and a "wham bam, thank you ma'am," doctor. Non caring, rude, arrogant, argumentative.........

August 1st, 2011

Complaint to Medical Board

I received such poor care during a epidural where I was not properly sedated and he gave no time for even the locals to work that I have turned in a complaint to the medical board. The procedure was very, very painful and I was given no warning it would be so or that I would not be getting medication to make the procedure comfortable for me. I tried my best but eventually cried, yelled, and screamed while he and his staff stood by and offered not one word of comfort. I had to threaten to stop the procedure before he pushed even a very small extra amount of the drugs he was using and it was like a raindrop on a forest. He said not one word to me during the whole procedure and left the room without a word. He never spoke to me nor my family afterwards. I fired him. I found his care brutal and uncaring and he spent almost no time with me after making me wait 2 and 1/2 hrs. for my inital consult.

March 23rd, 2011

No follow up call

after receiving an MRI I had to call to remind then to call me with teh results.I really like DR Murray and the majority of his staff. One time I was treated terrible by a young receptionist upon arriving for my second apppointment.

August 2nd, 2010

Sorely disappointed

Dr. Murray came highly recommended by a friend. I found him to be condescending, as was his staff. I stood in line to check in for about 15 minutes, waited an hour for my appointment and was then moved through like a head of cattle. His PA did a poor job of reading the paperwork I filled out, read it wrong, argued with me about something that another doctor prescribed for an unrelated matter. Dr. Murray talked to me like I was a four year old, disreguarded my concerns about the medication he was wanting to put me on, said it was, "muscular," and then ordered an MRI which his staff was aggressive about trying to schedule. Requested that I stop the physical therapy that my chiropractor had been doing and then prescribed the same exact therapy and suggested I do it at his practice.

September 25th, 2017