A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhina Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhina Acevedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhina Acevedo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Acevedo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhina Aracely Acevedo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhina A. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Rhina Acevedo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rhina Acevedo practices Family Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See New Brunswick Family Physicians.