A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhina Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhina Acevedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhina Acevedo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Acevedo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acevedo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhina A. Acevedo practice?
Dr. Rhina Acevedo practices Family Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, NJ.
See New Brunswick Family Physicians.