Learn more about Dr. Rhoda Cobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhoda Cobin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cobin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhoda Cobin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobin graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhoda Harriet Cobin MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rhoda H. Cobin practice?
- Dr. Rhoda Cobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhoda Cobin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Endocrinologists.