A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhoda Cobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhoda Cobin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhoda Cobin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobin graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cobin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhoda Harriet Cobin MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rhoda H. Cobin practice?
- Dr. Rhoda Cobin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhoda Cobin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Internists and Ridgewood Endocrinologists.