Dr. Rhoda Frenkel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhoda Frenkel?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 26th, 2014

Dedicated Psychoanalyst

Dr Frenkel is professional, wise, and dedicated. Because of my psychoanalysis with her, I have discovered beauty in the world, an ability to love, and a creative potential I could not have imagined before treatment. I completed my psychoanalysis 4 years ago now. Since then, I have continued to grow, in confirmation of studies I have seen about the ongoing benefit of psychoanalytic treatments long after completion. Not only did psychoanalysis with Dr Frenkel save my life (literally), it has allowed me to discover something new, and produce things that benefit me and people around me.

Adult ADHD