A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhoda Leichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhoda Leichter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhoda Leichter, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Leichter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint Johns Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhoda Fay Leichter MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rhoda F. Leichter practice?
- Dr. Rhoda Leichter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhoda Leichter practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.