A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhoda Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhoda Narins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhoda Narins, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Narins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhoda S Narins MD is a female Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rhoda S. Narins practice?
- Dr. Rhoda Narins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhoda Narins practices Dermatology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Dermatologists.