Overall Review

3.8

September 8th, 2015
Terrible Experience
I had an expensive cosmetic treatment by Dr. Narins. As a result I ended up looking ten years older instead of the ten years younger I was promised. Dr. Narins could not have been less caring, concerned or interested and correcting her mistake cost me thousands of dollars. There are many good doctors in the New York area - do yourself a favor and find someone else to go to.

August 31st, 2015
I had several appointments with Dr. Rhoda over the years. She is an expert with facial fillers. I have always been very pleased with the results. Her staff was always very pleasant and friendly.

April 9th, 2015
The best dermatologist in New York/Westchester. She is astute in diagnoses and treatment.

November 11th, 2013
great
the b office staff is friendly and professional and caring . Dr Narins is extremly professioal and did a fabulous job.

September 8th, 2013
great lipo
I could not disagree more strongly with the first review of Dr. Narins. I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Narins, including lipo to my saddlebag areas. Not only was the experience in the office professional and friendly, but the results were amazing, my friends all think my spin class is the reason, and I can now fit in jeans that I could have never worn before. Further, not only has my experience been great, but I have friends that have seen Dr. Narins and they all have the same experience and highly recommend her.

September 17th, 2012
What happens when a dermatologist performs a procedure that only a plastic surgeon should do.
Dr. Narins has no business performing procedures that should only be done by board certified plastic surgeons. She has ruined my life as I know it. After her "lipo" procedure in her office I developed a pseudo-bursa and as a result have required 4 massive corrective procedures over the last 10 years (all out of my pocket). Not only was her staff rude & unhelpful, it is likely that when she had her medically untrained and unlicensed staff member force in the lidocaine fluid (needed for this procedure)that it caused part of the damage. Then she compounded the problem by performing the procedure to close to the skin surface

August 4th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Narins for routine facial fillers for several years. The results are quite good. I look significantly younger than I am.It is expensive though. I don't think her prices are higher; it is the fillers that are patented and cost a fair amount.I use fillers that are pretty plain vanilla, and nothing fancy where there is a question as to whether it is going to work.

April 15th, 2011
BEWARE
First time visit to Md Narins.Looked at me quick, did the procedure,and left the office without handing me a mirror. Md Narins(female) did not seeminterested in the results. The last time I saw her she had her jacket on and left the office. Very dissapointed, with Tx.I have had other procedures, with betterdoctors. I am also in the medical field which the the doctor did not know at time of visit. Take my advice and see a plastic surgeon. Beware.