A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhoda Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhoda Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhoda Powell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Powell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Temple University Childrens Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans