A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronglan Zheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronglan Zheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zheng
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronglan Zheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zheng graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Zheng has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronglan DR Zheng MD and PHD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ronglan D. Zheng practice?
- Dr. Ronglan Zheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronglan Zheng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Physiatrists.