A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhodesia LaStrap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhodesia LaStrap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaStrap graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. LaStrap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- Northills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhodesia LaStrap DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rhodesia LaStrap practice?
- Dr. Rhodesia LaStrap has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhodesia LaStrap practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.