A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhodney Neira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhodney Neira is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Neira graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Neira has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhodney Alonzo Neira MD is a male doctor, has 8 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Rhodney A. Neira practice?
- Dr. Rhodney Neira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhodney Neira practices Hospitalist near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Hospitalists.