Dr. Rhodora Delizo Mangaser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhodora Mangaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangaser graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mangaser has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhodora D. Mangaser practice?
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.