More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rhodora Mangaser
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with another office in Camden, NJ. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mangaser is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Mangaser has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Magee Defelice
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Voorhees, NJ 0.63 mi11
Dr. Teodoro Figueroa
Voorhees, NJ 0.63 mi23
Dr. Paul Anisman
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Voorhees, NJ 0.63 mi37