A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhodora Mangaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhodora Mangaser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangaser graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mangaser has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mangaser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhodora Mangaser practice?
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.