A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhodora Mangaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhodora Mangaser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eating Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Seizure Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mangaser graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mangaser has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhodora D Mangaser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rhodora D. Mangaser practice?
- Dr. Rhodora Mangaser has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhodora Mangaser practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.