Internist
3201 W Gore Blvd
Ste 101
Lawton, OK 73505
580-250-5200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Very Good doctor  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

Very good bedside manne, office always busy, despite that able to sqeeze you in if you have an emergency. I was able to see him, though for a short time, faster than trying to get hold of my family doctor. He saved me from a trip to the EMERGENCY ROOM.He is good with diagnosis, and saved me money from ordering expensive tests.Thank You Dr Fawaz

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Doctors, in my opinion, should care and spend time with their patients; Dr. Fawaz falls short of this. When his office is full you will not get more than 5 minutes with him. I will admit making appointments is very easy, and if you are ill they will fit you in as soon as possible. However, specialists should take the time to explain things and care about their patients. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Mar 15th, 2012

Zero compassion and I do mean zero.

Aug 23rd, 2011

Always on time. Office very clean. His staff is very helpful. Fantastic very friendly Doctor. Highly recommended.

Jun 7th, 2011

Great bedside manners, very friendly. His nurses are so sweet and caring. I was so worried about having a colonoscopy. with Dr Fawaz, it went so smooth..No more fears. Very highly recommended.

|  compasionate.  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I really liked his extra touch of caring. Trustworthy and honest.Excellent with scopes.

|  God bless him  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

He is a wonderful smart person. He always calls back his patients himself, not his nurse.This was a first to me..Highly recommended doctor.

|  Best Doctor in the State  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2010

Dr Fawaz was able to do my ERCP when other GI docs at major University centers failed. He is humble and caring. He saved me from major surgey. He is the best.

Nov 4th, 2010

saved my life after years of sufferings.

Jan 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Outstanding staff who cared for me. Dr. Fawaz was complete in his analysis and covered everything in the conference. He made reconmendations and followed through with them.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com