A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhona Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhona Ahmad is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhona Ahmad, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ahmad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rhona B. Ahmad practice?
Dr. Rhona Ahmad practices Psychiatry near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.