A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhona Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhona Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhona Fink, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhona Helene Laxer Fink MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhona H. Fink practice?
- Dr. Rhona Fink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhona Fink practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.