A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhona Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhona Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhona Fink, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhona H Fink MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhona H. Fink practice?
- Dr. Rhona Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Rhona Fink practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.