Dr. Rhona Magaril MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Springfield, NJ

January 19th, 2016
Empathy Not Strong Suit
Caustic; to the point and unapologetically clinical when one is in desperate need of humanity.

August 3rd, 2015
Dr. Magaril
Dr. Magaril has been my gyn doctor for over 30 years. I trust her completely. She is gentle and takes time with her patients.

October 14th, 2013
Hope you never need a refill!
This office is absolutely abominable in refilling prescriptions. It is virtually impossible to speak to a human, and they take a week or more to cal a refill in, if they ever do! Horrible patient service.

August 27th, 2013
Love this practice!
What a great group of doctors. Their staff is top notch.

August 26th, 2013
Wonderful doctor and staff!!
Would recommend this practice, and namely Dr Magaril, to all my loved ones, as the level of her expertise is unsurpassable. Dr Magaril delivered both of my children, both births were wonderful experiences that made me feel comfortable and in great hands!!! She has great bedside manner that allows for asking the necessary questions and getting accurate and precise answers. The staff at Lifeline is courteous and understanding, and the nurses doing the lab work are the best around!! Always felt like I could call and ask any questions if I was unsure about anything at all! Definitely the best doctor around!!!!

August 8th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Magaril for over 20 years. She delivered both of my sons. The first was a vaginal delivery after having had a C-section 3 years prior. It was very important to me to have a vaginal delivery. She was awesome then, and continues to be awesome. She listens to all of my concerns. Always asks is there anything else, (just in case white coat syndrome has set in and I have forgotten). Her staff is pleasant and efficient. I have safe in her confidence and care.

September 22nd, 2009
Office staff was rude. Despite being a patient for many years with a perfect payment record, I was forced to go to an ATM to get cash for copay because I forgot my check book and they don't take credit cards. Extremely difficult to get an appt when I was ill.I am done!