Dr. Rhonda Berney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Berney?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I took my Mother to Dr. Berney for the first time in early July. Dr. Berney was suggested to me by another doctor after I had done a search on the web and found her name. My Mother seems to like her and I am very pleased that dr. Berney seems to be genuinely concerned about my Mother's health. My Mother suffers from dementia so it was very important to me that the doctor not be pushy, or rushed, yet not let Mother avoid answering her questions. Dr. Berney is the best of both worlds. I couldn't be more happy that she takes her time with my Mother and that she answers all my questions. She wants to do several more exams of my Mother, but says we don't need to do everything at the same time, so my Mother doesn't get overwhelmed by one thing after another. I highly recommend Dr. Berney even if you have to wait for a few months to see her the first time like we had to do.

March 16th, 2010

Excellent overall family doctor!

Dr. Berney is always there when you call. Richard is kind and caring and always makes you feel welcome. He is the best!

November 23rd, 2016