Dr. Rhonda Burmeister Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Burmeister?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Burmeister?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2016

Wonderful Doc/Awful Staff

Dr B is a wonderful doctor. Sadly, the front desk people are rude, nasty, and appear to be put out if you make any work for them. Have heard them talk about other patients when I was sitting in the waiting room

October 30th, 2016

Patient and LPN

Dr. B. Listens to me, thinks carefully, makes choices based on knowledge, experience, Understanding and kind consideration. She gives me all the time I need with her. I. Never rushed and I feel I can participate in my care.

September 21st, 2016

The BEST doctor..have tried other doctors after moved upstate... gave up looking and now actually drive the 4+ hours just for her!

I believe I had 1 or maybe 2 other doctors when I was younger, but couldn't handle their dismissive attitude or difficulty making an appointment, so m ...

October 19th, 2015

Kind, compassionate and was interested in me as a person, not just a patient. Makes a personal call to go over test results. Always returns a call. I have never had an extended wait time in her office and the staff is always pleasant.

April 9th, 2015

Dr B is very caring, calm and listens to your concerns. Quick in and out.

April 1st, 2015

Great Doctor And Great Office

I was seeing Dr. Burmeister for many years (10?) until I moved out of state. She is not only kind and understanding, she is knowledgeable and accurate. I trust her completely with my health and recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care physician. She really listens!! Additionally, I never had a wait at the office, my refills were filled with ease, it's clean, and the office has some other services like ultrasound for certain circumstances.

February 23rd, 2015

Wonderful

Very caring and a wonderful doctor, one that actually listens to her patients.

December 21st, 2014

The best Doctor. I moved recently and still go back to N.Y. to see her. I live in N.C.

October 18th, 2014

Personal Primary Care Physician

Dr. Burmeister has accurately diagnosed and cared for me for many years. Her thoroughness has helped to find serious conditions early and prevent much more serious later interventions. She is patient , friendly, provides test results and follow up care promptly and always returns phone calls.

January 5th, 2014

Great Doctor Me & My Wife LOVE Her She Is a Very Careing Doctor

October 11th, 2013

Long Time Patient

I cannot imagine going to another doctor. Dr. B. is kind, professional and knowledgable. She listens and cares about her patients. Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. B. We're both so glad we found her! RE: her staff. I have never had a problem. The nurses, phys asst, and ladies at the front desk are always very helpful. I know from working in a busy office that sometimes personnel do not have the time to spend in casual conversation or to be smiling all the time. They deal with sickness and sometimes death. They deal with complaints, worried patients, questions, other dr.'s offices and the grouchy or demanding sick people in the waiting room. When I've been there and I don't get much interaction, I know it has been a busy day! : ) All in all, I love the doctor and the office professionals!

March 7th, 2013

Mrs

Wonderful Doctor.....saved me...many a time....accurate, spends time, She really cares and listens to you! I Love her! Why can't I give her 5 stars??? :)