A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Charlene Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Johnson practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.