A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance