A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Wright, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Doris Wright MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda D. Wright practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Wright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Wright practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL.
See Montgomery Pathologists.