A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rhonda Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rhonda Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rhonda Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rhonda Hardee Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rhonda H. Davis practice?
- Dr. Rhonda Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rhonda Davis practices Family Medicine near Clayton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Smithfield, NC.
See Clayton Primary Care Doctors.