Dr. Rhonda Flora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Flora?

November 25th, 2015

She's awful

The WORST Doctor . I am shocked by ANY good reviews of this lady. If your not pregnant then don't bother with her. I had gynelogical pain for years. She was no help whatsoever. Kept saying I have IC after a urologist ruled that out completely. Years later a new OBGYN in Los Angeles , the place where real doctors are, did a few blood tests based on my complaints and diagnosed me with herpes 2 , even though there weren't any sores anywhere, put me on valtrex , and after years of pain , I've been fine for 8 months. Dr flora has no clue about anything other than perhaps a delivery. God for bid u have any other problems.

February 22nd, 2015

Dr Flora took amazing care of me and my 3 babies. I trust her completely. She is friendly, thorough and makes good decisions regarding the care of her patients. I wish we didn't move away for this 4th baby! I miss Dr Flora

August 7th, 2012

horrible

Her new nurse is rude and condescending. I am pregnant and aware that my urine is supposed to be tested. She never tests it, yet Dr Flora always says the nurse charted the results. Her old nurse Lori Ann was very sweet and helpful. I don't know the name of the new nurse, but she bad mouths other office staff to me, as well as making undesirable remarks about Dr Flora. I feel Dr Flora should take an interest in her patients opinion of her office staff. All the women in the waiting roomed always raved about Lori. When most of your time dealing with an office is spent with the staff, not the doctor, it makes it hard to stay when the office lets the good ones go, and replaces them with uncaring and incompetent employees. I am transferring out of the practice.

May 17th, 2012

Love love this dr. Unfortunately I am done having babies and left this office for just a guynacology

January 9th, 2012

Very easy to talk to.

Dr Flora has been my doctor for a few years now and she is still just as pleasant as the day I first met her. She takes the time to answer any and all questions you may have and the visit isn't over until you are completely satisfied with all answers to your questions. Her staff is pleasant and very helpful whenever I have had an appointment.

February 3rd, 2011

Dr. Flora is the most caring Doctor I have ever met

I have nothing but praises to sing about Dr. Flora. She is a fantastic Doctor who addressed every need and concern during my first pregnancy. Beyond that, she is one of the most positive people -- bringing a positive energy into the room always. To be honest, we almost moved away because of work opportunities and Dr. Flora was on my list of why we should stay in O.C. That says a lot about a person...I could not have found a better OBGyn...and am thankful to have her during my second pregnancy now.The office staff has also always been courteous and helpful. All of her support staff have always been great in their attitudes and follow up.The only drawback is that sometimes there is a wait at the actual appointment. Sometimes that can be frustrating - but when you think that it is usally due to a labor in progress, you are reminded that that is most pressing and you want to be the priority when you are in labor. Unfortunately, you can't pinpoint when someone will go into labor...so it is what it is!

October 13th, 2010

love her

Dr Flora was wonderful during my entire pregnancy and listened to my concerns and requests with my delivery. She was very positive and I felt like she really cared about having my needs met. My labor/delivery was a little rough ending in a c-section. I knew I was in good hands the whole time and that eased any worries I might have had.

May 7th, 2010

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Flora is a great doctor! I was lucky enough to have her deliver both my babies. Since she no longer takes my insurance, I had to switch to another doctor from the same office. My experience with Dr. Flora during both my pregnancies were excellent! The special attention and care that she gives patient is priceless! I had a couple of concerns during my pregnancy, and Dr. Flora gave me the peace of mind by having done several tests and consults with specialists. She is even more caring than my own primary physician! I highly recommend her to anyone!

July 22nd, 2009

Wonderful Dr! Very very caring, super nice and funny to boot!If that is not enough she spends lots of time with you. She is pretty hard to get an appointment with if you are new but she is well worth the wait. Beleive me there is a reason why she is so hard to get an appointment with when you are new. She is that good which is why she is popular!

June 9th, 2009

Great for making you feel abandoned by your doctor

Good luck getting an appointment. Last year, the earliest appointment I could get was in 2 months, and it was with her nurse practitioner. When I called this year, they informed me that they no longer take my insurance and referred me to someone else. When I called back asking for a 1 month refill on my medication until my appointment with my new doctor, the office staff told me that they "couldn't do that because of HIPPAA" and that maybe I should go find a walk-in clinic to get my meds refilled. Never mind that any decent doctor would have the courtesy to notify her patients ahead of time if she were going to dump them from her practice b/c we have lowly HMOs. Now, I'm out of meds and can't see my new doctor for 7 weeks, and Dr. Flora's office seems to think that's my problem to take care of. Thanks for abandoning your patients.

August 22nd, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Although it may take some time to get into your appointment, you know that she will spend a lot of time with you addressing your needs.

July 29th, 2008

That DR. always runs behind.......

She is a good Dr. the only problem is she runs behind all the time and when she needs to run out for deliveries which is all the time there is no one there to see her patients and we need to reschedule...